- No, airplane toilets do not just empty out into the sky during a flight. That’s illegal on so many levels. If you’d stop talking for a minute, I’d tell you my dad’s a pilot and I know what I’m talking about.
- THE DIAPERS YOU’RE PUTTING THE 2 YEAR OLD IN ARE TOO BIG.
- You’re extremely rude to your girlfriend whenever I see you. Also, you’re on speaker phone.
- I love how you always know when to bring ice cream home with you.
- Please invite me for an interview. Please invite me for an interview. Please invite me for an interview. Please invite me for an interview. Please invite me for an interview. Please invite me for an interview. Please invite me for an interview. Please invite me for an interview.
- Your brother is not a plant.
- I wish I were more awake so I could tell you to call out of work and snuggle with me a while longer.
- Please invite me for an interview.
- When I say I don’t know anything about football, I really really mean it. It just looks like a bunch of men in tight pants running at each other.
- Can we watch Muppet Treasure Island instead?
Woah…where did October go?! And where did all this free time come from?!
Over the past two weeks:
- I got my CPAP machine! (Really not exciting for anyone besides me, who can’t get over the fact that I go to sleep looking like an elephant.)
- I officially applied to Yale’s GEPN program! (And will probably have butterflies in my tummy til I hear back in December.)
- I turned 23!
- We had a horrible power outage for four days!
- The defroster in my car stopped working…just in time for the year’s first snow storm! So, in addition to only being able to listen to “The Point of No Return” from Phantom of the Opera, I now have to drive with the windows down and the air conditioning blasting after sunset. Woohoo!!!
- The family I work for is visiting family out of state…so I have the rest of the week off.
- My boyfriend’s brother-in-law organized a hugely successful benefit dinner for a friend’s 9 month old daughter who is living with SMA type 1.