Well, this won’t be the most coherent post (mostly because I’m exhausted), but what the hell.
- Had a much-needed heart-to-heart with my mother. (Only, without all the hyphens.)
- Bought myself a super-soft hoodie to replace the one ugly gray one I’ve been hiding in for the past three months.
- Lying in a hammock, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my face and realizing that I can spend the next two months like this.
- Won a pink monkey from a crane machine.
- Was asked out for a drink…by a 17 year old lol.
- Successfully made matar paneer and chicken masala.
- Received some bad news about another friend of my father. We’re worried about him, given all the stress he’s under with work, and my uncle’s accident.
- Okay, so this is silly but: the dishwasher died. D-E-A-D. Doing dishes by hand is apparently not an option, so we’re eating off paper plates.
- Upset a dear friend with a dumb decision.